Change can be hard, it can feel frightening and uncertain, so here are some tips to help;
1. Translate fear into excitement. Whatever it is, see how it feels to feel excited about, it, have a taste of how it feel to feel happy about it, allow yourself be excited about it.
2. When you feel fear of change rise up in you.
-breathe in love and breathe out calm-
Use your power to do this. Focus on the heart and breathe 3 times in a row. This is extremely powerful. Please, have a go now.
3. Choose to trust life, trust the soul self. Tune into your inner guidance and trust that,
Life is always working out for me somehow.
Everything is always working out for me.
4. Change requires energy, so support yourself with exercise, good eating habits at least 80% of the time along with enough rest and sleep. Set yourself a challenge to get to bed at 8pm some evening and see if you can do it!
5. Right now, visualise the change you are moving through, occurring smoothly, and that you are feeling happy with it, satisfied with, it, excited by it and benefiting from it. Calmly breathe and imagine this. Ask to be shown what the Divine purpose and gift of this change is and embrace it.
6. Remind yourself that all your needs are supported by life. Here is a friend’s favourite supportive affirmation following her major change.
I am abundantly provided for.
7. Remember you are a creator and have power. As a woman ages, usually her power grows. Use your power consciously, for your higher good and the higher good of all. The divine works through you. Affirm your power.
I am a grand and wonderful creator.
What you wish for and affirm for yourself, wish for and affirm for others,
I and all beings feel supported and peaceful with managing change.
Send blessings and prayers to those around you.
May all women and I manage change in life with ease, grace and beauty.
8. Remember it is temporary. This phase, this job, this state of being, this hormonal shift, like everything in the material world, is temporary and will only last for a temporary period before it changes again. Knowing the temporary nature of a thing, from a dance to a day at work, to a dinner to hormonal change can helps one greatly play with and appreciate each phase and change.
9. The great secret of creating anything desired.
It’s not fear! It’s not stress! It’s simple, and it’s this: Love and happiness. Get happy. Consciously give yourself love. Imagine yourself feeling happy with the change and happy with what it brings to you.
10. Recognise the beauty of the mystery and breathe!
Well done and much love,
Orla Phelan is an international speaker, healer and w
riter working between Dublin, London and Monaco. She has been involved in conscious wellbeing for over 14 years, training in Ireland and New Zealand, and offering spiritual awakening, healing sessions, meditation and The Soul’s Goals workshops for 10 years+. She loves to feel well and uses and offers ‘The Soul’s Goals’ process for managing change and living a more peaceful and satisfying life. She invites you to experience healing and the Soul’s Goals for yourself and if you wish to continue to where you share this with others and run your workshops.