We can implement cultural and leadership change. As a forward thinking business leader you understand the financial implications that menopause can have on your business. We can guide you to implement changes within the workplace to both support women and train managers.
Did you know?
- 4.3 million women aged 50 and over in employment, a 72 per cent rise since 1994
- Around 75-80% of women of menopausal age are in work
- 75% experience symptoms, of which 25% experience serious symptoms
- 4 out of 10 women do not seek medical advice even though their symptoms are worse than they expected
- Symptoms of the menopause usually last between 4 and 8 years
- Women now are larger percentage of the workforce. Sickness and absence costs the UK economy over 14 billion pounds a year £554 pounds per employee
Last year’s Well-being of Women survey revealed that 25% of women going through the menopause had considered leaving work because of their experiences
Women are achieving more senior Positions
- 17.3% of FTSE 100 directorships and 13.2% of FTSE 250 directorships are held by women.
- 34% of board appointments on FTSE 100 since 1 March 2012 have been women.
Contact us to see what we can do for you.
We were recently interviewed by the American News Channel CGTN
We work with a variety of consultants across the country and from a broad range of backgrounds. We understand that every workplace environment is different and we tailor all of our training to each company’s needs. We offer bespoke training so we can match your needs to our team. Our workshops we offer vary from informal lunches to more involved workshops aimed at both workers and line managers, the length of the workshops can range from 2 hours to a full day. Our company is unique as we can offer both male and female consultants, as required.
Jane Dowling – consultant and clinical exercise specialist
Jane Dowling has over 20 years’ clinical exercise experience and has worked in both the private and public sector. Working with the NHS and Wandsworth Primary care trust to set up and implement new health strategies.
She feels passionately about supporting women in the workplace and her mission is to educate, help and guide women to design a life they love through lifestyle, exercise and diet changes and now pooling her years of experience to implement change within the workplace. Jane has helped 100’s of women through her support group. alongside owning a successful studio in London Bridge offering a broad range of lifestyle, health and fitness solutions.
Greg Meek – consultant
Adding to our diversity within the workplace team, we are happy to welcome consultant Greg Meek. Greg owns a successful security and training company. https://www.insight-rm.co.uk/training
He has been delivering workshops and training to a variety of clients spanning over 15 years including; BP, G4S, Camden Council, National Portrait Gallery, MacMillan nurses and Ballymore.
Greg is extremely passionate about delivering workshops within the workplace on menopause as he has seen his wife struggle with menopause symptoms and how it has affected them both. He understands that diversity change needs to be embraced. https://youtu.be/mzuatmscynk